Call Us Today! 916-500-4GOD (4463) | email@example.com
This window is secured by 256 bit encryption on a PCI compliant network. Click here to view this window in its own page.
Join us for an interview of Kevin Nagle, CEO of the Sacramento Republic FC.
- Born into near poverty, and raised by a single mother, Mr. Nagle has built a remarkable career as an
executive, professional sports owner, investor, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
- Since 2014, Mr. Nagle has led the team’s pursuit of a Major League Soccer (MLS) expansion club and
- As Lead Investor and owner, Sacramento Republic FC has ranked among the highest-performing clubs in the United
Soccer League (USL)
Interviewed by Dr. John Jackson, President of William Jessup University
- As president since 2011, where enrollment has almost tripled during his tenure, its budget increased
from $17 million in 2011 to over $46 million in 2017, and has added multiple degrees in science and arts,
graduate programs, and online degrees.
- Dr. Jackson earned both his Ph.D. and M.A. in Educational Administration and Organizational Studies
- His background in executive and organizational leadership has given him the opportunity to come
alongside church and business leaders throughout the nation to leverage their organizational leadership
and communications skills.
Join the Marketplace Christian Body:
✞ Connect with others in the marketplace.
✞ Gain insights from leaders in faith and business.
✞ Courage and inspiration to express Christ at work.
Wednesday, MARCH 13, 2019
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Citrus Heights Community Center
6300 Fountain Square Dr, Citrus Heights, CA 95621